[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: chora/lib base.php forwards/lib base.php giapeto/lib base.php gollem/lib base.php hermes/lib base.php imp/lib base.php ingo/lib base.php jonah/lib base.php juno/lib base.php klutz/lib base.php kronolith/lib base.php horde/lib base.php mnemo/lib ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 4 23:53:46 PST 2003

Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike at graftonhall.co.nz>:

>   Log:
>   require_once => require on standard.php so registry calls work.

Ehhh??? No! None of this should have to be done twice... If this is really
necessary (and not just the changes you made to turba/lib/base.php), then
standard.php needs to go away, this makes no sense.

I'm reverting this if I can get things to work.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."