[dev] Fwd: [cvs] commit: Jan, Mike C. READ

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Jan 5 00:05:33 PST 2003

To make sure people catch this. Huge changes like moving everything to a
new include file need to be tested, guys. HEAD is HEAD, but still. This
broke a *lot*.

chuck       2003/01/04 21:03:20 PST

  Modified files:
    lib                  base.php
    lib                  base.php
    lib                  base.php
    lib                  Kronolith.php base.php
    lib                  base.php
    lib                  base.php
    lib                  api.php base.php
    lib                  base.php
  Log:
  Jan, all this is what is necessary to get the summary screen and
  registry calls working again after your changes - and this is only for
  the apps currently on my summary; I'm missing a bunch. Are you SURE
  standard.php is worth it?

  Mike Cochrane: please revert the rest of your changes now. They were
  not necessary, and they defeat the entire point of putting that code
  in one place and only doing it once.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.19      +4 -2      horde/lib/base.php
  1.50      +3 -2      imp/lib/base.php
  1.26      +4 -2      jonah/lib/base.php
  1.10      +2 -2      juno/lib/base.php
  1.115     +4 -4      kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php
  1.75      +5 -2      kronolith/lib/base.php
  1.15      +2 -1      mnemo/lib/base.php
  1.35      +4 -4      nag/lib/api.php
  1.45      +3 -2      nag/lib/base.php
  1.34      +5 -2      whups/lib/base.php

  Chora Links:
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/horde/lib/base.php?r1=1.18&r2=1.19&ty=u
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/imp/lib/base.php?r1=1.49&r2=1.50&ty=u
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/jonah/lib/base.php?r1=1.25&r2=1.26&ty=u
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/juno/lib/base.php?r1=1.9&r2=1.10&ty=u
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php?
r1=1.114&r2=1.115&ty=u
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/kronolith/lib/base.php?r1=1.74&r2=1.75&ty=u
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/mnemo/lib/base.php?r1=1.14&r2=1.15&ty=u
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/nag/lib/api.php?r1=1.34&r2=1.35&ty=u
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/nag/lib/base.php?r1=1.44&r2=1.45&ty=u
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/whups/lib/base.php?r1=1.33&r2=1.34&ty=u

To unsubscribe, mail: cvs-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."