[dev] More on Menus.....

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Jan 9 15:30:28 PST 2003

Quoting "Michael J. Pawlowsky" <mikejp at videotron.ca>:

> So now we have 3 examples of possible menus.

Great work to everyone coming up with these three different choices!

> Style 3.
>
> Leaving the menus where they are but simply have categories expand their
> submenus right.

I really like this one the most myself.

> (In the long run this will have a space problem again but probably not for a
> while.)

Well, that depends on how well the apps can be "grouped" into groups.
Also on whether we can nest this farther (if each expansion can have
sub-expansions, so you can next 2-3 deep rather than just 1 deep).  Not
sure if that is possible.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics