[dev] New Menus

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikejp at videotron.ca
Wed Jan 15 15:01:32 PST 2003

The code and diffs are available at http://www.mikeathome.net:8080/patches/
Everything there is related to the menus except for:
trean1.jpg, trean2.jpg and bookmarks.diff

All .gif files go in: /horde/graphics/
frames_dhtml_index.inc /horde/templates/index/
index.diff diff for /horde/index.php
menu-header.inc /horde/templates/
menu-dhtml.inc /horde/templates/horde/
menu-dhtml.js /horde/templates/javascript/
menu_dhtml.php /horde/
registry.diff /horde/config/registry.dist
conf.diff /hord/config/conf.php.dist

However I do warn you that I have no idea how this might be changed in the future.
Or if it will fit in with what the horde leads have in mind.
It would propably be better to wait for them to release the official version in the CVS.

Mike

On 15/01/2003 at 8:46 PM Morton Jonuschat wrote:

>----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von Jeff Clark <jeff at tmtrading.com> -----
>    Datum: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:03:10 -0700
>    Von: Jeff Clark <jeff at tmtrading.com>
>Antwort an: Jeff Clark <jeff at tmtrading.com>
> Betreff: Re: patch to make customized templates without changing default
>templates possible
>      An: Morton Jonuschat <morton+dev at jonuschat.de>
>
>I second that.  Those menus are very nice!  Would it be possible to
>share the code for the actual menus and layout?

Cheers,
Mike