[dev] Notification_Event first run

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jan 16 13:35:51 PST 2003

Quoting Hans Lellelid <hans at appliedsec.com>:

> Here's another (more cleaned-up) version of the Notification_Event class
> for
> 	horde/lib/Notification/Event.php
> I'm also including the diffs for the Notification,
> Notification_Listener_status, and Notification_Listener_status_kronolith
> classes.

This got a little more complicated than your initial code because of the
need to serialize objects before tossing them into the session; otherwise,
the automatic deserialize when we start the session would create broken
objects unless we loaded Notification_Event - and every possible subclass -
before the first session_start().

Now, Notification_Event is loaded transparently on demand, and you'll just
have to make sure that any subclasses of Notification_Event() are loaded
before you call $notification->notify().

Thanks!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>