[dev] Notification_Event first run

Hans Lellelid hans at appliedsec.com
Thu Jan 16 13:47:21 PST 2003

Ha, yes!  I thought about serialization, figured that PHP could handle
it natively, but you're absolutely right about the need to load all the
event classes before session_start().   Thanks for taking care of this!

I keep thinking about the event/listener system.  I'd love to be able to
target events to specified applications which have registered themselves
as listeners / handlers for certain event types.  Anyway, I'll continue
to think more about this.  This new system of passing an event object
provides the flexibility to really push the notification system to new uses.

Thanks,
Hans