[dev] New Menu Patches....

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikejp at videotron.ca
Thu Jan 16 17:53:41 PST 2003

Ok, but the numbering as such did not have to be in order. You could have done like old basic code.

Start of with menu 10
Then 20
Then 30
etc.

Give yourself some room to play.

I just sorted on the values... did not look for any specific sequence.

Also I was trying to reduce the number of parameters in the registry which is why I went to the 6.1 6.2 scheme as opposed to menu_id, parent_id.

>I changed the way that the ordering works, because I wanted it to be more
>flexible/forgiving; having to keep track of numbers, and re-number
>everything in a section if you want to flip two groups, seems like too much
>work to me.

Cheers,
Mike