[dev] Blogs

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 18 21:16:36 PST 2003

Quoting Federico Giannici <giannici at neomedia.it>:

> We are thinking to give our users some kind of Blog System.
>
> As we already use IMP, I thought that surely there was an horde module
> for blogs, but I found none!
>
> Anybody thought about it?

Yes, and someone had mentioned potentially rewriting phpweblog (I think?
might have been something else) to use the Horde framework, but nothing has
materialized of that that I know of.

We have several apps right now that would seem related - Giapeto, the new
news generation code in Jonah, etc. If there's enough interest for someone
to start putting together some code, that'd be great!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*