[dev] Imp problems

marioy at upb.edu.co marioy at upb.edu.co
Mon Jan 20 17:30:19 PST 2003

Greetings.

I've just downloaded horde, imp, turba via cvs from horde.org. And after
configuration I get the following warnings on imp:

At the end of message.php page I get:

Fatal error: Failed opening required
'/home/Web/horde_new/config/../templates/contents/open_view_win.js'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/Web/horde_new/imp/message.php on
line 483

I various parts of compose.php i get:

Notice: Undefined index: file_upload in
/home/Web/horde_new/imp/templates/compose/compose.inc on line 337

Sometimes is hard to notice this warnings because the background is dark, but
they are there.

Regards
Mario.