[dev] status of import/export in CVS HEAD

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 20 20:56:09 PST 2003

What's the status of import/export in CVS HEAD modules?

A while back, the data class was redone, and several apps had their import/export
break.  Not sure which ones are now working, supposed to be working, or
supposed to be broken.

Since no one seems to be working on this, I thought I would take a stab. But
I'd like to get some help in the form of which are known to work or known to
be broken.

I'm not able to import in Turba or Kronolith.  But I think Turba is supposed
to work?  (Comma seperated values import).  I think Kronolith is supposed
to be broken?  Not sure though...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics