[dev] status of imports

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 21 10:56:34 PST 2003

> The problem is that some CSV file are working better with fgetcsv(), some
> with File_CSV. I used File_CSV during the rewrite and worked with every CSV
> file I got my hands on. Especially with Outlook exports it seems work quite
> well.
>
> Eric, perhaps you can send me the file you had trouble with and I'll see
> what I can do to fix the import.
>
> Jan.

Sure, I can send them to you, *but* the key here is they were files exported
from the same app.  That is, I logged into Horde as myself, exported my
address book and calendar, logged out, logged in as another user (or myself,
didn't matter), and tried to import them.  So it wouldn't import what it
had exported.  tsv format worked, but not csv.

Still want a copy of my address book and calendar?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!