[dev] Adding contact to nag task [Patch]

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jan 23 23:00:57 PST 2003

Quoting j.huinink at wanadoo.nl:

> Attached you will find a zip-file with changes to turba and nag that
> allow a user to add a contact to a nag task. A reference to the contact is
> stored with the nag task.

It seems to me that we almost need a generalized Horde metadata framework
for handling things like this. Instead of modifying every application's data
storage to do this - and contacts aren't the only link I can think of - we
could have one Horde storage for links like this, and applications would
know how to look up and display/follow links.

Make sense?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>