[dev] I have been cvs updating but not checking my calendar or addressbook

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 24 00:02:12 PST 2003

Quoting eculp at encontacto.net:

> I just took a look at kronolith and found that I now get the following
> errors rather than the calendar.  I may be missing something because it
> caught me by surprise.

Nope, it is real.  I can reproduce it.  I can also fix it (kron and turba)
by reverting the last change to horde/lib/Registry.php (to 1.133).

For some reason the 1.134 version is messing up *some* preferences.  The
ones I've noted are turba's initial_page, kronolith's default_view, and
gollem's show_dotfiles.  But others for some reason continue to work...

I'll look more into the changes to Registry.php, but I have a feeling
someone else may beat me to the answer.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics