[dev] I have been cvs updating but not checking my calendar or addressbook

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Fri Jan 24 08:36:32 PST 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> Nope, it is real.  I can reproduce it.  I can also fix it (kron and turba)
> by reverting the last change to horde/lib/Registry.php (to 1.133).

I apologize for this newbie question, but I haven't researched cvs much yet.
When you "revert" to a previous file, do you manually edit it to change it back,
or is there actually a cvs command for getting an earlier version of a file?

Also, if you can get an earlier version of the file, does it just get that file,
or will it revert all other files involved in the same commit?

Thanks in advance, and sorry again for the newbie nature of the question.
Rick