[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: jonah newsfeed.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jan 24 23:53:59 PST 2003

Quoting Marko <marko at oblo.com>:

> great, you mind if i make a head start?... in particular, what do you
> think of the Menu.php type of solution to get the menu displayed?

Seems like an awful lot of duplicate code in different applications just for
this, but I haven't looked closely at any of those implementations yet. I
wasn't really planning on providing a Horde-style interface for this, for
what it's worth. You'd get that through the regular Jonah channel feeds, or
through  Giapeto linked in to a news source to display stories, or whatever...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*