[dev] Replacement for Horde summary.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Jan 26 13:35:32 PST 2003

Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike at graftonhall.co.nz>:

> This afternoon I've been playing with the Jonah portal stuff and moved it
> into Horde as a possible replacement for the current summary.

[snip]

> The portal admin allows them to be added, moved around, edited, removed,
> no support for spanning row or columns but this would probably be needed
> eventually.
>
> Comments, suggestions?

This looks great. I'd rename "portal admin" something like "portal config",
or just have it come from a config/edit link on the main page. But I'd love
to see this in CVS and to start porting things over to it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*