[dev] Replacement for Horde summary.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Jan 26 06:51:38 PST 2003

Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike at graftonhall.co.nz>:

 | Hi all :-)
 |
 | This afternoon I've been playing with the Jonah portal stuff and moved it
 | into
 | Horde as a possible replacement for the current summary.
 |
 | I have a test up at
 | webmail.graftonhall.co.nz
 | login: test32
 | password: test
 | See testing link in dhtml menu.

                      ! A W E S O M E !

It is GREAT, Mike, as long as klutz works ;-)  That was actually on my
Genie Wish List :-)

BTW, I'm using Mozilla 1.3a and it worked perfectly.

ed

P.S. I did generate an error when moving a news story:
     Warning: readfile(i:/httpd/jonah/html/-.html) [function.readfile]:
     failed to create stream: No such file or directory in
     i:\httpd\clean\horde\lib\Horde.php on line 237

     I'll try to get it back as it was.

     I got it back but maybe not the same channel:-)  I just had to
     reselect a news feed and VIEW.  There seems to be an issue like
     this in head so it isn't related to the menu, IMO.