[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: jonah/lib/Block color.php headlines.php news.php stocks.php weather.php

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed Jan 29 07:56:07 PST 2003

> chuck       2003/01/28 20:16:41 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib/Block            news.php stocks.php
>   Removed files:
>     lib/Block            color.php headlines.php weather.php
>   Log:
>   Remove unused/outdated blocks, fix stocks block to work with new
>   portal system.

Any chance of getting a block containing the old weather information? I prefer
it to the new metar information. I started to look into doing this myself last
night, but realized that I don't follow the flow of the horde framework yet.

Pointers to any files that might serve as examples for how to do this would be
very much appreciated. I thought I should be able to just create a new block
with the same information from the current (old) summary screen, but couldn't
figure out how that was done.

Thanks in advance,
Rick