[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: jonah/lib/Block color.php headlines.php news.php stocks.php weather.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jan 29 08:26:12 PST 2003

Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:

> Any chance of getting a block containing the old weather information?

Chance? Sure. Not sure when I or someone else will get to it, but it'd be
nice to let you switch between the two from the same weather block.

> Pointers to any files that might serve as examples for how to do this
> would be very much appreciated. I thought I should be able to just create
> a new block with the same information from the current (old) summary
> screen, but couldn't figure out how that was done.

Take a look at the Jonah stocks.php block for a pretty simple one that just
pulls Jonah content; horde/lib/Block/color.php is also a simple example.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*