[dev] New features to Fetchmail

Nuno Loureiro nuno at co.sapo.pt
Fri Jan 31 18:17:33 PST 2003

Hello!

Here's a patch to implement some new features in fetchmail.
  http://nuno.eth.pt/fetchmail.diff

Basically, the new features are:
  - Users can define for each account if they want to fetch mail at
login time

  - Users can choose colors for each account. When they list the mailbox
after fetching email, the cell which has the message id has that
background color. This last option is only true if you have a
configuration variable ($conf['mailbox']['show_account_colors']) set to
true, since it's a performance hit.

Commit Log is:
  - Change author's email address.
  - Implementation of fetch mail at login time.
  - Implementation of account colors in the mailbox review

There is also one thing that I'm gonna do, that is warn the user when
logging in about fetching mails because it could take some long. I'm
gonna follow chuck's sugestion about using maintenance framework for
this. I just have to find out how first.. :-)

--
Nuno Loureiro <nuno at co.sapo.pt>
PTM.com - http://www.sapo.pt/