[dev] Klutz Block

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Sat Feb 1 09:06:24 PST 2003

> Committed, thanks. Only thing I really noticed was that you had some tabs
> mixed in there, making the indentation really erratic.

Sorry about that; I thought I caught them all. I've been using vim for the stuff
I've been doing, and the "yank" and "put" sometimes results in strange behaviour
for me. Do you mind if I ask what editor others are using? Is there one that
maybe displays a symbol to represent tabs, so they can be easily identified and
replaced with spaces?

> If no one objects, I'm probably going to change this soon to let you select
> an individual comic (or any random comic), since I really doubt anyone wants
> all comics in one block on their portal page.

I think it's a great idea. I was going to investigate something like this, but
due to my unfamiliarity with php and horde this would take me a *lot* longer
than it would take you or one of the other developers (if I could get it at all).

I had also wanted, for the intercept weather block I submitted earlier, for the
user to be able to select the location without having to go into jonah and
select the location. It's on my list of things to do.

Thanks for your patience,
Rick