[sork] Re: [dev] Password expiry

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Feb 5 12:26:46 PST 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> Do you mean moving the actual password changing (backend) code out of
> passwd and into Horde?  (I'm for that BTW).

Yes.

> If so, can you also add the same for moving the QUOTA code out of
> IMP/Accounts and into Horde also (I'm even more for that change).

I don't know nearly as much about quotas; are the quotas that Accounts
supports the same IMAP server ones that imp/lib/Quota reads?

You should have an account on dev.horde.org; if you don't, let me know and
I'll add it. Please add a description of this one, and how you think Horde
should support it, to the Horde Framework tasklist.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*