[dev] Re: commit: klutz/config comics.php.dist

Jeroen Huinink j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Wed Feb 12 20:37:48 PST 2003

"Marcus I. Ryan" <marcus at riboflavin.net> wrote:

>   Modified files:
>     config               comics.php.dist
>   Log:
>   Non Sequitur relocated.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.27      +2 -2      klutz/config/comics.php.dist

These things happen and they will continue to happen. Wouldn't it be a good
idea if there could be a master comics-list somewhere that could be referred
to for the exact configuration and that you use you local copy to add
"local" comics and to select comics from the master list?

I am assuming these things change faster than you have klutz releases and
stuff will break between releases...

Regards,
Jeroen