[dev] Re: commit: klutz/config comics.php.dist

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 12 16:00:37 PST 2003

Quoting Jeroen Huinink <j.huinink at wanadoo.nl>:

> >     config               comics.php.dist
> >   Log:
> >   Non Sequitur relocated.
> >
> >   Revision  Changes    Path
> >   1.27      +2 -2      klutz/config/comics.php.dist
>
> These things happen and they will continue to happen. Wouldn't it be a good
> idea if there could be a master comics-list somewhere that could be referred
> to for the exact configuration and that you use you local copy to add
> "local" comics and to select comics from the master list?

I agree with the local part at least. See my changes to the Jonah channels.php
file for how I split out my local channels.  That way, you can update the
main file from CVS or whatever, without overwriting your local changes
or worrying about merging your local changes in each time.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!