[dev] Attendee Availablity

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Sat Feb 22 13:05:10 PST 2003

I am still getting an error when trying to view attendee availablity:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
[my_path]/moment/lib/View/day.php on line 134

Just to make sure it wasn't a configutation error on my part, I removed the
entire moment module, checked it out from CVS again (as well as updated the
rest of horde from CVS), dropped my db table and recreated it.

I've tried to do some digging as I indicated in a previous email:
http://lists.horde.org/archives/moment/Week-of-Mon-20030127/000000.html

I can't figure it out and seeing as nobody else has said anything about it (or
responded to my emails), I assume that I'm the only one expiriencing it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to try to debug this?

-Dan