[dev] Re: Re: Fw: Horde_Links patch

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Feb 23 19:21:57 PST 2003

Quoting Jeroen Huinink <j.huinink at wanadoo.nl>:

> Once I got it working I found two errors. Some files are not available in
> templates/addlink. I change the references to these file to
> templates/comics and everything seems to be working ok. And there was
> something wrong in the API. The patch fixes this.

Ah, right, I'd removed the addlink/ templates which weren't different from
the comics/ ones at all, but never got to test the addlink script so didn't
fix that.

With this fix, I can link comics to tasks. Linking tasks to tasks still
seems to be broken, though?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>