[dev] stupid question....

Didi Rieder adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
Wed Feb 26 13:47:48 PST 2003

Hi,

Besides the normal Imp login our user can login from our portal, which is
located on another server.
The login from this portal writes the username and pass into a mysql table on
the webmail-server and redirects the user to the webmail-server. I added a
function to Imp's redirect.php which reads these data and sets $imapuser and $pass.

It works well if maintenance is not due to run, but if it is so, the maintenance
confirmation shows up and on confirming it the user is put back to Imp's
login-screen. What could be the problem? (All CVS/HEAD from last saturday)

Thanks
  Didi

--
Didi Rieder