[dev] stupid question....

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Thu Feb 27 02:11:11 PST 2003

You should have implemented this as a custom transparent login driver instead of
a hack to redirect.php.

It's hard to say what the problem is, as you are asking about unsupported local
code that we don't even have access to. My guess is that the session id being
lost or recreated at some stage and you hack is not re-authenitcating the use
correctly.

- Mike :-)