[dev] (no subject)

marioy at upb.edu.co marioy at upb.edu.co
Wed Feb 26 21:06:21 PST 2003

Greetings.

Im in the process of learining to use Horde_Form, and I got a couple of
questions:
- How can I fill a form with default values and in some way be able to
identify that the user hasnt submited the form? The problem arises when I fill
the $vars object with data and then  execute $form->validate() (it always
return true because of the default values). The use of tokens hasnt been any
help because the form has to be submited various times in a short period of
time by the same person.

- How can I add javascript to the input fields, specially in the onchange and
onblur options.

Thanks in advance

Mario