[dev] (no subject)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Feb 26 16:29:34 PST 2003

Quoting marioy at upb.edu.co:

> - How can I fill a form with default values and in some way be able to
> identify that the user hasnt submited the form? The problem arises when I
> fill the $vars object with data and then  execute $form->validate() (it
> always return true because of the default values). The use of tokens hasnt
> been any help because the form has to be submited various times in a short
> period of time by the same person.

But every time you regenerate the form (in the code), they get a fresh
token. You can also check for 'formname' in $vars (or in $_GET and $_POST,
if you like).

> - How can I add javascript to the input fields, specially in the onchange
> and onblur options.

This is what Horde_Form_Action:: is for, but there aren't many developed
yet. If you put in specific feature requests, I'll see what I can do.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*