[dev] Fwd: Re: [cvs] commit: imp/lib Filter.php imp filters.php imp/docs CHANGES imp/locale/en_US help.xml imp/templates/filters manage.inc

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed Feb 26 23:45:15 PST 2003

Jon sent me this a few days ago.  I think he's got a valid point, but I
can't think of anything else to call it.  Any other suggestions?

michael

----- Forwarded message from jon at csh.rit.edu -----
    Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 16:01:07 -0500
    From: Jon Parise <jon at csh.rit.edu>
 Subject: Re: [cvs] commit: imp/lib Filter.php imp filters.php imp/docs
CHANGES imp/locale/en_US help.xml imp/templates/filters manage.inc
      To: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 04:57:13PM -0800, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> slusarz     2003/02/21 16:57:13 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib                  Filter.php
>     .                    filters.php
>     docs                 CHANGES
>     locale/en_US         help.xml
>     templates/filters    manage.inc
>   Log:
>   Add 'Nuke Message' action to filters.

The translators are going to _love_ this one. =)

--
Jon Parise (jon at csh.rit.edu)  ::  http://www.csh.rit.edu/~jon/

----- End forwarded message -----