[dev] New Links (Patch)

j.huinink at wanadoo.nl j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Thu Feb 27 22:37:48 PST 2003

Hello,

I finally have what I started out with. :-) You can now links things into
Turba. I changed registry.php.dist to include a link between nag and turba. I
crosspost this to the whups list, because I saw a thread there from a while
back that was asking for links into Turba. Maybe the whups
developers/contributors might want to look into this.

There is also an improvement to linking in general. If a reverse link is not
read-only you couldn't add a proper link when you tried to go backwards. The
code now handles this correctly.

Regards,
Jeroen

http://www.wanadoo.nl/