[dev] Re: Whups Links (Patch)

Jeroen Huinink j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Wed Mar 5 08:01:34 PST 2003

"Chuck Hagenbuch" <chuck at horde.org> wrote:
> Quoting j.huinink at wanadoo.nl:
>
> > The following patch implements linking from whups (into Turba!). There
is
> > no linking into whups yet.
>
> Overall, *nice*! I have this working well and the possiblities are pretty
> fun to imagine. :) It's committed.
>
> The minor CODING_STANDARDS lessons for the day are:

One true brace.... Aaaah. I explicitly checked for that one and corrected
two. I didn't notice the sneaky one in between the _service declarations.

> [22] Error checking

Ok, real error. It's just that I didn't invent this myself, but copied it
from somewhere ( I can't remember which one of course) so you might want to
check for this.

Regards,
Jeroen