[dev] Re: Whups Links (Patch)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 5 09:52:20 PST 2003

Quoting Jeroen Huinink <j.huinink at wanadoo.nl>:

> One true brace.... Aaaah. I explicitly checked for that one and corrected
> two. I didn't notice the sneaky one in between the _service declarations.

Not a problem, just a note for the future. On the same note, try to seperate
the functions and the $_service declarations in api.php files; things get a
bit confused when they're mixed between each other.

> Ok, real error. It's just that I didn't invent this myself, but copied it
> from somewhere ( I can't remember which one of course) so you might want
> to check for this.

I know we still do it in a number of places - I'm just trying to
preemptively decrease the number of *new* places it appears. Again, not a
problem.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
I know there's fish out there, but where g-d only knows.