[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/docs INSTALL

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Thu Mar 6 14:16:15 PST 2003

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>
wrote:

>   Some more security concerns.  Some of this ought to be moved/copied
>   to horde/docs since it isn't really IMP specific.  Any one think we
>   need a docs/SECURITY or something instead of hiding it in INSTALL?

Ironically, we had horde/docs/SECURITY and imp/docs/SECURITY in 1.2.x and
2.2.x respectively.  They're still in the CVS attic; you can see in the
log where I merged them into INSTALL because the information was
duplicated and not kept in sync between the two.

That's not to disagree; having them separate seems good to me.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org> N0BJN
Other contact information: http://www.nordist.net/contact.html