[dev] Reference module ?

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Fri Mar 7 07:52:53 PST 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> Quoting Mathieu CLABAUT <mathieu.clabaut at free.fr>:
> >   In other word, what is the reference module which should inspire my
> >   coding (imp, whups, turba, ? ) in particular, in the use of templates,
> >   Forms, ....
>
> Ah, well, above you say classes, for which I would say IMP.  But here you
> want to know about templates and forms.  For these, I would look at the
> latest CVS of Turba, as it is using a lot of the new Horde templates/forms
> stuff.

actually turba only uses horde_form, doesn't (yet?) use the horde_template classes.

as eric said definately IMP, i see it as a flagship type module, but also it is
big... not implying any of my code is excellent reference stuff, but i try to
use horde_form and horde_template as much as possible, because they are great to
develop with, so you could try checking out also one of the smaller modules,
something like Scry or Midas, both of which use horde_form and horde_template
and should be easier to walk through.

marko