[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: trean add.php trean/lib Bookmarks.php Trean.php trean/templates/add nocategories.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 7 16:10:11 PST 2003

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn at horde.org>:

> Hm; something is still not right.  The Trean scenario I'm working on is
> when the browser uses add.php (action TREAN_ADD_CATEGORY) to add a new
> category.  If that fails, it ->push()es a notification.  If I let it
> redirect to browse.php after a failure, it won't display the notification

See if it works with what I just committed - we weren't calling exit after
sending Location: headers, so the rest of the page was still executed - and
notify() was being called, eating up the notification stack, even though you
never saw the output.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
I know there's fish out there, but where g-d only knows.