[dev] sessions problem

Thomas Spellman thomas at thosmos.com
Sat Mar 22 23:36:32 PST 2003

Is no one else having a problem with session ids showing up in the URL
with CVS (and no cookies)?  I tried getting a fresh CVS of
horde/kronolith as well as installing fresh copies of apache & php.  I
tried on both linux and windows, and have not gotten horde to work
without the sessionid showing up in the URL.  (konqueror 3.1 worked ok
though)

Normal php sessions work fine for me with other apps and the horde
test.php page.

in php.ini:
session.use_trans_sid = 0

cookies are enabled in the browsers.

Any ideas?

When session ids show in the URL, there's also what I consider a bug in
Horde::url() that runs htmlentities() on the URL, thereby turning the &
between vars into &

Thomas