[dev] sessions problem

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sun Mar 23 01:43:39 PST 2003

Quoting Thomas Spellman <thomas at thosmos.com>:

> Is no one else having a problem with session ids showing up in the URL
> with CVS (and no cookies)?

Not that I know of.  Usually when this comes up, it is fixed by changing
php.ini values (and/or horde/config/conf.php values).

Only other reason is if your browser has cookies off, or is set to
reject cookies from your horde domain/server/path, or your horde/php is
set to have the wrong cookie domain/path/etc.

> Normal php sessions work fine for me with other apps and the horde
> test.php page.
>
> in php.ini:
> session.use_trans_sid = 0
>
> cookies are enabled in the browsers.
>
> Any ideas?

Just the above...  Seems to be a pretty isolated thing.  I know we'd
have more complaints if this was common.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!