[dev] Re: New release cycle

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Mar 24 11:16:06 PST 2003

> Can you elaborate on this? This sounds like it won't happen before Horde
> 4.0 but I might be wrong and it's easier than I think.

Why would it wait for Horde 4? We already have PEAR packages of a few libs -
http://pear.horde.org/ - I'd just like to package up all of the base Horde
stuff, so that we could introduce apps that just required new package
versions, without there being much of an upgrade hassle for folks...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of