[PEAR-DEV] Re: [dev] Re: Horde Browser.lib

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 26 10:44:03 PST 2003

Quoting Jon Wood <jon at jellybob.co.uk>:

> I'm not neccesarily saying that, I just don't see the benefit in having
> to packages in there that do essentially the same thing, I'm not hugely
> fussed either way though.

I don't have an intention of tossing the Horde one into PEAR proper, really.
I'm hoping to eventually get all of the Horde libs available as packages,
manageable with PEAR tools, but that's a rather different proposition.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of