[PEAR-DEV] Re: [dev] Re: Horde Browser.lib and Crypt_PGP

Damian Fernandez Sosa (DESC) damlists at cnba.uba.ar
Wed Mar 26 16:06:27 PST 2003

I think my last email solves this problem.

I can submit patches to pgp.php to split horde-specific functionality from
pgp-specific and, then re-create the package and upload to PEAR (Me or the
code's author)

> You aren't listening to me/reading what I write/understanding me/something.

No, I have some english problems because it is not as good as I like it to be :)

> What I asked you to do was, instead of forking a new package, submit to
> Horde a package.xml file along with any necessary changes/patches, so that
> we can build a PEAR package from the code in Horde CVS and make it
> installable as a PEAR component. Upload it to pear.php.net, put it on
> pear.horde.org, both, whatever. But you have, at least 3 times now,
> completely failed to address this question: why won't that work? Why do you
> need to fork the code?

It works for me... but I think that some packages should be also uploaded in
PEAR (the browser and PGP stuff for example)