[PEAR-DEV] Re: [dev] Re: Horde Browser.lib and Crypt_PGP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 26 16:48:10 PST 2003

Quoting Martin Jansen <mj at php.net>:

> If you want so, we can add a link to that site on pear.php.net.

Hmm. I'd say not right now, given the lack of more than 2 packages, a site
design, and updates. It might be best to have the packages listed in the
PEAR package directory, in any case. I'm not really sure what the best way
about it is...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of