[dev] Re: Application Permissions (was Re: appLinks() and Re:About permissions)

Jeroen Huinink j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Fri Mar 28 08:50:16 PST 2003

Good morning,

"Chuck Hagenbuch" <chuck at horde.org> wrote:
> Quoting Jeroen Huinink <j.huinink at wanadoo.nl>:
>
> > I have also taken a look at the permission module in the administration
> > section and I feel that it is useless at the moment and furthermore it
is
> > confusing.
>
> Well, gee. Guess we'll wait for you to show us the way, then.

I meant to be helpfull and just gave my impression, but this could very well
be my lack of understanding. I'm sorry if I offended you or other developer.
This was not my intention.

Anyway, sending ironic remarks doesn't help me understand what you tried to
do (in order for me to put something back in....).

Regards,
Jeroen