[dev] Using Horde components individually.

Jon Wood jon at jellybob.co.uk
Sat Mar 29 22:13:08 PST 2003

Hey,

Could anyone advise me on where the best place to start would be in
using parts of the Horde framework, without the main Horde interface,
since I'm writing a CMS at the moment that I'd like to use parts of the
Horde framework to power, however I don't think I can make the main
interface (registry/login screen/summary screen etc.) act like a CMS,
rather than in intranet app.

Any guidance would hugely appreciated, since I've started writing the
Auth/Perms backend myself, and just keep getting a nasty niggling
feeling that I'm reinventing the wheel, but adding 4 corners to it in
the process :P

Jon