[dev] esam-0.1.1

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Apr 7 15:58:16 PDT 2003

Quoting Roger H?kansson <hson at ludd.luth.se>:

> For thoose of you(can't be many if even anyone) that already have
> installed esam-0.1, I've created att upgrade script(mainly for my
> production site) for the database, located in scripts/drivers

I'd be curious to hear from others using this. Is it something you could see
building on, for other drivers, etc.?

> I've also created some patches for the accounts,forwards,passwd and
> vacation modules so that the users can change passwords, set vacation
> message....

Can you send these as diffs, with longer explanations, to the sork list?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of