[dev] esam-0.1.1

Roger Håkansson hson at ludd.luth.se
Tue Apr 8 01:43:03 PDT 2003

> > I've also created some patches for the accounts,forwards,passwd and
> > vacation modules so that the users can change passwords, set vacation
> > message....
>
> Can you send these as diffs, with longer explanations, to the sork list?
>
> -chuck

They are diffs (except for the $module/lib/Driver/esam.php which are new
files),
just in a gzipped tarfile for each module
Since they are only relevant for thoose who run Esam, I just thought it
might confuse thoose who don't.
But no prob, here it goes.

http://www.ludd.luth.se/~hson/horde/esam/accounts_esam-0.1.1.tar.gz
Included files:
accounts/config/conf.xml.patch:
Added configuration parameters required for esam driver such as
database-type,
-user, -password, -name and names of tables and columns used by esam.
Changed "Nag" to "My Account" on line starting with '<configmultienum
name="apps"'

accounts/lib/Driver/esam.php:
New driver for retrieving quota, full name and home from Esam.
Only implemented getQuota(), getFullname() and getHome() (getShell() is not
relevant for Esam)

http://www.ludd.luth.se/~hson/horde/esam/forwards_esam-0.1.1.tar.gz
Included files:
forwards/config/conf.php.dist.patch:
Added configuration parameters required for esam driver such as
database-type,
-user, -password, -name and names of tables and columns used by esam.

forwards/lib/Driver/esam.php:
New driver for setting, removing and checking status of emailforwarding.
Methods: enableForwarding(), disableForwarding(), isEnabledForwarding(),
isKeepLocal(), currentTarget()

forwards/lib/Driver.php.patch:
Added methods comparePasswords() and encryptPassword(), used by Esam driver,
copied from passwd/lib/Driver.php

http://www.ludd.luth.se/~hson/horde/esam/passwd_esam-0.1.1.tar.gz
Included files:
passwd/config/conf.xml.patch:
Added "configboolean" named "default_realm" if using custom hook to
determine
default realm.

passwd/config/backends.php.dist.patch
Added configuration parameters required for esam driver such as
database-type,
-user, -password, -name and names of tables and columns used by esam.

passwd/lib/Driver/expect.php.patch:
Added parameter "realm" to public methods

passwd/lib/Driver/ldap.php.patch:
Added parameter "realm" to public methods

passwd/lib/Driver/poppassd.php.patch:
Added parameter "realm" to public methods

passwd/lib/Driver/servuftp.php.patch:
Added parameter "realm" to public methods

passwd/lib/Driver/smbpasswd.php.patch:
Added parameter "realm" to public methods

passwd/lib/Driver/sql.php.patch:
Added parameter "realm" to public methods

passwd/lib/Driver/vmailmgr.php.patch:
Added parameter "realm" to public methods

passwd/lib/Driver/vpopmail.php.patch:
Added parameter "realm" (to public methods

passwd/lib/Driver/esam.php:
New driver for changing password in Esam when using IMP(running against a
IMAP-server running against Esam tables) as authenticator.
Method: change_password($user,  $oldpassword, $newpassword, $realm = '')

passwd/lib/Driver.php.patch:
Added parameter "realm" to public methods

passwd/main.php.patch:
Added parameter "realm" which is sent to change_password()
Added code to support hook for getting default realm

passwd/templates/main/main.inc.patch:
Added hidden parameter "realm"

http://www.ludd.luth.se/~hson/horde/esam/vacation_esam-0.1.1.tar.gz
Included files:
vacation/config/conf.php.dist.patch:
Added configuration parameters required for esam driver such as
database-type,
-user, -password, -name and names of tables and columns used by esam.

vacation/lib/Driver/esam.php:
New driver for setting, removing and checking status of vacation message.
Methods: set_vacation(), unset_vacation(), isEnabled(), currentMessage()

vacation/lib/Driver.php.patch:
Added methods comparePasswords() and encryptPassword(), copied from
passwd/lib/Driver.php

Note
I've copied comparePasswords() and encryptPassword() from
passwd/lib/Driver.php
to esam/lib/Driver.php, forwards/lib/Driver.php, vacation/lib/Driver.php but
it
would probably be better to have this as more generic functions in Horde.

--
Roger Håkansson