[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde setup.php horde/lib Setup.php horde/lib/Setup cli.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Apr 8 13:02:49 PDT 2003

Quoting Marko Djukic <marko at oblo.com>:

> ok, it's back in the scripts/. it was too an ambitious and misguided idea
> anyway.

Okay, if you say so - I hadn't had time to digest all the code.

> i'm quite open to anyone else lending a hand merging CategoryTree with
> Tree to create one simple fully featured tree rendering class. if it's
> creating a problem i'll take it out and work on it myself until it's
> eventually done properly.

There's no need to go removing it from CVS, but someone needs to take
responsibility for merging it nicely into our class tree at some point.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of