[dev] Notification push() 2nd parameter

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Fri Apr 11 16:50:33 PDT 2003

Do we have standards/descriptions of what the 2nd parameter to
Notification push() should contain?  It looks syslog'ish;

- should the element before the dot be the app. ("ingo.success") instead
  of always using "horde.success" as many apps now do;

- is the element after the dot supposed to be a severity, are we intending
  to have a list of standardized or "encouraged" ones for consistency;

etc.  (I'm volunteering to collect the answers and update the Javadoc or
whatever for that method; went looking there and in the list archives but
didn't turn anything up on this.)

The PHPEdit stuff is nice.  :-)

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org> N0BJN