[dev] Using Horde Forms

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Apr 17 14:07:14 PDT 2003

Quoting "Ian P. Christian" <pookey at pookey.co.uk>:

> I'm trying to figure out how to use horde forms to give me <select> form
> fields.  I have got as far as this.. but I think there is something wrong.
>
> $attributes['shell'] = array(
>     'label'  => _("Test"),
>     'type'   => 'enum',
>     'required' => false,
>     'params' => array('1' => 'moo',
>                       '2' => 'foo',
>                       '3' => 'bar'),
>     'selected' => 'foo'
> );

I think you need another array() around the 'params' array. It would be
helpful if you told us what you thought was wrong, or the error you're
getting, or whatever, instead of making us blindly guess.

> Is there any documentation on Horde Forms?

There is some in the hordedoc CVS module
(http://cvs.horde.org/cvs.php/hordedoc), and there is
http://dev.horde.org/.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of